Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Strength Stamina and Peace at Work
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Strength Stamina and Peace at Work

Lord I thank you and I praise you for your love and protection. Thank you God for your provisions and generosity. Lord Jesus I praise you. Father forgive us of our sins as we forgive others.
Lord Jesus please cover my family, my dog, my home, my job, my car, my health, my peace, my relationships, and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it from human, demonic or circumstantial sources.
Lord I ask you for protection from illness.
Lord I ask you for peace and good will between myself and my coworkers.
Lord I ask you for a blessing on my work as I spend the next three nights helping others.
Lord I ask you for strength and stamina and a sharp mind.
Lord I ask you to give my dog peace over my work nights.
Lord please bless my interactions with patient families and coworkers.
Lord please provide plenty of CNS's to watch our mental health patients and do not let them be reassigned or sent home.
Thank you Father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in Jesus name. amen.
02-06-2018 07:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.