Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Mouth Ulcers
|
| Author |
Message |
Brother_David
Member Plus
    
Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
|
Mouth Ulcers
Please pray for me and some painful mouth ulcers I've been suffering from.
Thank you and Lord bless you all so much for your faithful prayers.
Your brother in Christ Jesus,
David
|
|
| 02-04-2018 10:14 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Mouth Ulcers
Lord put your healing hand over Brother David and heal him from those mouth ulcers, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
|
|
| 02-05-2018 08:54 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Mouth Ulcers
Lord I too come in agreement with this prayer for healing for David, in Jesus name amen.
|
|
| 02-06-2018 01:09 PM |
|