Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
uncle and son
Author Message
guest 7
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
uncle and son

Please pray for an Uncle of mine. He is very elderly and needs care. His son lives in the house with him. Though my uncle has his faults, I can also see he is bighearted and generous and cares about people in his own way. His son does not seem to see this- and speaks negatively about him. I know there can be problems between father and son- but it makes me sad to hear this as one day soon he may lose his father and I would love to see them truly love each other and forgive fully. Please pray that both father and son will receive Jesus fully and be united in His love and be much blessed in the time that is left. Jesus-sign
05-29-2016 04:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: uncle and son

Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
05-29-2016 09:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.