Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
suicide
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
suicide

Dear God,
My daughter and I are having problems connecting. She seems to hate me because of this divorce. My finances are destroyed and I'm in horrible debt because my husband hasn't been able to work since leaving military. I have no friends and I'm extremely lonely. My whole world is crumbling. I have nothing left I want to kill myself. It's been 7 months and things just keep getting worse. I have been humiliated, broke and homeless. I have been beat up and gaining weight. I have been put down and talked about. I have no dignity left. I have nothing I'm sleeping on an air mattress. I need to end this life give me courage to end my life
11-13-2015 09:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: suicide

Dear Lord,

Please help this person see that courage is needed to continue this life. Please help this person get through this season of life. Please help them understand You did not bring her into being to have her end her life. It will be difficult - probably terrible - but please help her know her life is worth having hope and please help her to see there will be a time in her future when all this pain will be a distant memory. Thank You, Lord. Please protect her. In Jesus's good and holy name I pray, Amen
11-14-2015 08:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: suicide

Hurting
01-23-2016 08:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: suicide

Broken
02-04-2016 12:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: suicide

God send me friends in Jesus name send me friends and love today I need help I'm so broken
03-17-2016 01:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.