Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
tjjohnson
Senior Member
  
Posts: 125
Joined: Nov 2008
|
Thank you
Dear Lord
Thank you for the strenght you have given me when I have needed you most.
Thank you for being by my side when I was at my lowest points and helping me to get back on my feet.
Your love has kept me going knowing you are there for me when I need you.
Please help my husband see all the he is throwing away and stop people from mixing with his thoughts, please ease his troubles as you have eased mine and help him find his way back home.
In your name I pray
Amen
|
|
| 12-13-2008 10:01 AM |
|
byhisgrace
Unregistered
|
RE: Thank you
Dear Lord,
We thank you God for giving your daughter strength and courage to keep fighting the good fight of faith Lord.
Lord, we ask that you intervene on behalf of her husband Lord, and shield him from any lies from the enemy that would hinder him from returning to his family. Give him your clarity and peace of mind. Help him to feel your love and return him home to you and his family, like the prodigal son, that was welcomed home with love and open arms.
We ask this in your precious name.
Amen.
|
|
| 12-13-2008 04:22 PM |
|