Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for work and pregnancy
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for work and pregnancy

I ask for prayer for work. As I transitioning into this new job I pray that I will be successful. It's been very hard because of my pregnancy and this job involves a lot of walking in the heat. I am also having a difficult time with staffing. I pray The Lord will help with this situation. I pray The Lord will get me through this time and guide me in the right direction. I pray for my pregnancy as it is very early and that my husband and I will go stronger from it.
09-17-2014 08:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for work and pregnancy

God, help us as we strive to do what You would have us wherever we are. Keep the pregnant mothers safe in Your care not just now, but as they deliver too. Thank You Lord Jesus.
09-18-2014 12:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.