Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please please pray for me, my condition is very bad
Author Message
paul
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please please pray for me, my condition is very bad

please pray for me, I am 26 years old and a chiristian, God has blessed me immensely in my life, i have good education, good job, sufficient money and all i can ask for. But lately my gf of 7 years has left me because of a quarrel and she has shut down all ways to contact her. She is not willing to change her decision as she is very hurt with my behavior and I am suddenly lost, and i am depressed. i donno y i acted that way with her in the last 2 months. She is a very good gal, but becaus eof my anger and stupidity I pushed her to the limit. She tried to make up but my anger shut my ears and heart. After 3 weeks of our quarrel when i went back she said its already late. I am seeking god to give me one chance to make it up to her. I am asking god to change her heart and also change her family's heart to accept my apology and give her back to me. kindly pray for me as I am unable to gain courage and I love her too much to lose her. Thanks and please pray. i believe god can make wonders. Amen
01-13-2014 07:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.