Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
husband suffering from depression need help!
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
husband suffering from depression need help!

please pray for my dear husband. he has suffered a long bout with depression and we need a breakthrough for him. My strength is gone and I am getting very discouraged. The medicine he was taking just seemed to stop working. It is hard to have a conversation with him in this state of mind and I know this is not him. I miss his kind and joyful self. It is very painful and sad. Please pray.
12-12-2013 07:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.