TRIN
Unregistered
|
STUCK IN A RUT. SO WEARY
I have been trying SO hard to provide better for my daughter and I. I am a divorced single mom. Currently I'm REALLY blessed to have a job, but the job only pays $13 per hour. I work as a receptionist, but I have a B.S. in Business Administration and a Communications degree. I'm not growing in my job. Constantly being overlooked. I have been at this company for several years and I can't seem to find a better job. Currently job atmosphere is ungodly and full of cliques. I am the only minority, so I often feel out of place, but everyone appears nice. I am one who loves to live a quiet godly life and not get involved with gossipy people. I have to endure that daily on my job. I have sent out countless resumes, but no luck. In this town, the way to get to higher paying jobs is to have relatives that work there , or know a hiring manager. I don't know either. College advisors have told me I would probably do better moving to a larger town, but I am not leaving town because I have elderly parents here that I look out for. I constantly pray,tithe,volunteer helping out at soup kitchens, donate to the poor and attend church. But, I am constantly dealing with major burnout from my job. Dealing with gossipy people and an extremely moody boss can be draining. Comments from others often bother me too. They say "You have college degrees and STILL WORKING AS A RECEPTIONIST? " It makes me feel bad because they don't know my situation and that I am working very hard each day to find a new job. It is so discouraging not to be able to put my child in camps, or take her on vacation. Once the main bills are paid, there is not much left. Please pray that I can find a new job at a new company that has godly co-workers, that offers growth, and an increase in salary. I also pray that God will send me a godly husband. Thanks for listening.
|
|
| 08-03-2013 06:38 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: STUCK IN A RUT. SO WEARY
Trin, please don't be weary darling. God knows everything that goes on in your life even before you typed this post. Don't you know that the Holy Spirit is your witness? Believe me, you will have a surprise at the end that you could comprehend beyond your thoughts of how you end up there. Right now God the Father is still refining and taking all the lumps in your spirit. As I'm reading your post, I thought it was me writing it and I have gone through worst. Just remember, keep praying for those people who come against you. It is not you, it is Jesus in you. Remember those people because you will meet them later in life asking you for help because God will bless you so much that it's more than enough to help your whole neighborhood. This is what the Holy Spirit told me. The Holy Spirit has been talking to you but you were not able to hear Him because you are more concerned about your problem. Give it all to you Him; TRUST, BELIEVE, FAITH, & WAIT. REJOICE & GLORIFY THE FATHER THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. I am jumping in joy for you already. Smile Trin darling, God is smiling at you and He wants you to smile WITH Him.
|
|
| 08-03-2013 07:35 AM |
|