Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
need this job
Author Message
matthewscot
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
need this job

I have been out of work for some time now, and have been struggling. I got some positive feed back the other day. I am still unsure whether this will turn out for the better. My prayer request is that God would open the doors that neeed to be open, close the ones that need to be closed, and open the hearts and minds to the people that could make this opportunity come to fruition. I need this so much. I pray this is Gods will. This valley is getting harder to bare every day. Thank you for praying for me, brothers and sisters in our Christ. May God bless all of you with all of His Peace and Joy
08-20-2011 02:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #2
RE: need this job

In Jesus Name Lord I stand in prayer for Matthew asking that Your sweet and precious will is done, You bless him with the right job that will bring him all of his dreams coming true and that he has peace, strength, joy and all good things in Your riches in glory. Father God we bind the spirit of the enemy and all that is of him and release all that is of You in the Name of Jesus Our Lord. Amen
08-20-2011 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.