Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PREGNANT!!
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PREGNANT!!

Hello!

I just found out that I am pregnant! My husband and I are very excited! Please pray that this pregnancy is great but most importantly that the baby is healthy!

Thank you!
06-14-2011 07:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
173 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #2
RE: PREGNANT!!

Congratulations and I pray that god allows you to have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy in jesus name amen.
06-14-2011 08:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #3
RE: PREGNANT!!

Lord Jesus - the word says this baby is already KNOWN to YOU and YOU knit him/her together in the womb. I pray for a healthy pregnancy for this mother and may this child be brought up in YOUR ways. AMEN.
06-14-2011 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.