Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer

pray for salvation for carol before she dies
02-27-2011 10:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: prayer

Lord I pray that someone will be a wittness to all that is true about salvation to Carol. Give Carol a heart to know you and long for her heavenly home. I pray she will ask you into her heart. Give her peace and keep her in your care. In Jesus name I pray.
02-28-2011 07:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Addimommy2010 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 2011
Post: #3
RE: prayer

I pray for Carol, lord please help her bring you into her heart , help her realize that she needs you in her life, so that she may live forever in heaven with you lord!
03-02-2011 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.