Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Daily Prayer Request.
Author Message
HeribertoV Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 142
Joined: Oct 2010
Post: #1
Daily Prayer Request.

I want a better relationship with Jesus, Protection, Healthy body and head, good thoughts ,i want to visit the united penticostal church 4mins away. good sleep,badthoughts to go away fully. amen Please Pray and Reply!!

'I have been healed from asthma, Thank you God! For healing videos go to youtube.com and search mrtomff7 he does great healing videos. God bless him and you.
12-30-2010 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Daily Prayer Request.

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in the life of this young man. Lead and guide him through all the situations in life he will face. In ths I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
12-30-2010 06:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Daily Prayer Request.

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-30-2010 08:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.