Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
receive an answer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
receive an answer

Please pray for someone who has been oraying for q long time over a difficult situation that God would answer soon!
11-22-2010 11:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: receive an answer

Lord you always answer at just the right time. I pray that this guest will not grow weary but continue to trust you for the answer that they seek. I pray that the answer will come, God speed. In Jesus name I pray.
11-22-2010 07:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.