Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
thank u
dear pastor and prayer teams ,thank you all for your prayers your ministry is and will be continuously a blessing to me especially ,i hope you remember me iam the same girl who had an bf and struggled physically and emotionally when he left me ,verbal abuse at home,but now it seems god is moving one more time in my life ,i got an free admission in Europe for my further education for my re masters ,i praise bless god with all my heart,words are not enough may be my body sacrifice for him, and now as iam going for my interview at Mumbai consulate on august first week or second ,kindly please join with me and pray that i get my visa ,as i feel god has big big plans in my life...if possible please check my prev mail,if you dont remember me.thank you and god bless all of you
|
|
| 10-08-2010 05:33 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: thank u
Lord we thank you for all you are doing in this person's life, and continue your will to be done in her life, also to heal of all that has been wrongly done to her. Help her with her studies an to get to the school she desires. Give her strength and wisdom, may your peace and protection be with her wherever she goes. I Pray this in Jesus name, amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
|
|
| 10-08-2010 06:51 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: thank u
Heavenly Father,
I pray for your will to be done in this person's life. Help her to get the visa needed to study in Europe. I pray that you will continue to bless her, and increase her joy, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
|
|
| 10-08-2010 11:03 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: thank u
Lord bless this believer physically ,spirtually, and financially. Allow them to succeed in their educational goals. In Jesus name I pray.
|
|
| 10-09-2010 12:23 AM |
|