Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Financial help
Author Message
nancee Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 79
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #1
Financial help

Lord, I am in desperate need of help. I feel like I am sinking
lower and lower each day. I suffer from depression and
fibromyalgia and all the stress in my life is causing me to
be non-functional. Please send me a miracle to save our
retirement if it is in Your will. I am being tested so make me
stronger Lord. NancyBless
10-08-2010 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: Financial help

Father, please come to Nancee's aid in every area of her life...health, finances, spirit. Ease her burdens and reduce her stress...help them with their retirement needs...in Jesus name...Amen!
10-08-2010 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,585
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #3
RE: Financial help

Father, deliver Nancy from this depression and heal her from this ailment... lift her up and give her a miracle of peace and joy in her life, in your name Jesus I pray, Amen
10-08-2010 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Financial help

Heavenly Father,
Please help Nancy in this time of need. Bring complete healing to her body for you are Jehovah Rapha. I pray that you will provide financially for her needs for you are Jehovah Jireh. I pray that you will bring peace and comfort to Nancy, eliminate the spirit of fear, depression, anxiety, and stress. Protect her and continue to strengthen her faith. I ask that your perfect will be done, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
10-08-2010 10:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Financial help

Lord please bless this person physically, spirtually, and financially. In Jesus name I pray
10-09-2010 12:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #6
RE: Financial help

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-09-2010 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.