Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage Help !!!
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage Help !!!

My wife of 10 years told me she did not love me 6 months ago. She won't tell me why. She wanted to split up but I convinced her that we should take a wait and see approach and that financially we could not afford to split up. I know are relationship has been distant for some time and I know we both came together with a lot of baggage. She has 2 children from a previous marrage. Her kids have always been more important to her than our marriage. I wish I would have talked to her about this a long time ago. Now she is so distant, she hardly speaks to me. I have went to a councelor and have been reading a lot of books. I'm trying hard to cement my relationship with God first and change my selfish ways. I get mixed signals from her. There have been times in the past months where she has been sweet as pie to me and even trusting and talking to me about some of her personal problems (which she would rarely ever do before) then without any warning she is cold again. I am honesltly afraid to ask her what is wrong because I think she is going to press the issue to split up. I am a bit insecure. Her youngeset son (20) has been living with us but last night he said he would be moving out soon. This scares me because without him there, I feel like she will get depresesed (empty nest) and just want to give up.

Please pray for Gods Holy spirit to work in such a way to give me the courage to talk to her (with the wright words) and restore our marriage
04-18-2010 10:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jwoloszyn Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Apr 2010
Post: #2
RE: Marriage Help !!!

Dear Lord, I pray that you give this man the strength he needs and use him as a vessel to speak to her heart. I pray that you open her heart to your word and your love so that she sees your plan for her life. May you work your will to save this marriage and restore their love and bond. Amen
04-18-2010 01:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MidnightWarrior Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 150
Joined: Apr 2010
Post: #3
RE: Marriage Help !!!

Lord, transform these two into the image of Your Dear Son...so that they may love each other with the selfless love He showed man kind in laying down His for our salvaiton. I pray that this man and this woman will love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength and will love their neighbor (each other) as themselves. They must put YOU first and each other next. They must die to self and give up all selfish wants. This is the key to success in marriage...and until they both do this, it will struggle. Lead each of them into intimate realtionship with You, so they may sit at Your feet and learn of You for You are meek and lowly of heart...and this they must be for marriage to be intimate and loving. Father, they must make Jesus their First Love...and then all others loves will fall into the right level of priority. Work mightily upon these two so that their marriage can be healthy and whole. Let them, first, find that wholeness in You...that they can then find it together in You...but teach them that they can only be whole as an individual in Christ (it is not their mate who makes them whole). In the Name of Jesus, amen.
04-18-2010 07:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Marriage Help !!!

Dear Havenly Father Thank You For Your Son Jesus to saves from are sins and Please grant this person prayer request and Bless them greatly, and bless them with Good health for many more year's to come. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
04-18-2010 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #5
RE: Marriage Help !!!

Lord, I pray that Your will be done. Bless this marriage and restore love to it. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-19-2010 02:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.