Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help - Divorce Filed
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help - Divorce Filed

My husband of almost 18 years has filed for a divorce. I pray that all divorce processes/proceedings will be stopped and cancelled forever. I ask for prayers that the Lord will touch and change my husband’s heart turning him back to the Lord. I pray for the Lord to ignite the love in my husbands heart for me, to have a desire to be with me and my marriage to be healed/restored. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
04-02-2010 07:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Help - Divorce Filed

Lord I pray that you expose the true intentions of this mans heart I ask you to show him all truths in you bring back to his heart and mind what he fell in love with surrounding his wife I pray that her heart and soul is changed that she can walk to way you want her to lord
to complete your work on this earth. Father I knoe you hear our prayers and I ask to do your will in both there lifves because without this nothing else matters. Giuide them lord heal them and love them.
Amen
04-02-2010 08:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Help - Divorce Filed

Guest Wrote:Lord I pray that you expose the true intentions of this mans heart I ask you to show him all truths in you bring back to his heart and mind what he fell in love with surrounding his wife I pray that her heart and soul is changed that she can walk tHE way you want her to lord
to complete your work on this earth. Father I knoW you hear our prayers and I ask you to do your will in both there lives because without this nothing else matters. Giuide them lord heal them and love them.
Amen
04-02-2010 08:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Help - Divorce Filed

Dear Havnely Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in live. IN JEUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
04-03-2010 04:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.