Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Court Case
Author Message
saddleranu Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2010
Post: #1
Court Case

Please pray for me as I attend my court case today. I fell and damaged my back. They took responsibility at the time and took me to the doctor and to have tests done. However once the MRI revealed that I had an acute tear between lumbar 4/5 and needed surgery,they stopped paying my bills and distanced themselves from me. Since then I have had to pay all my bills, I have not yet had the surgery, because I could not afford it. The injury has deteriorated and I now have pains in my shoulders, legs, ankle and groin area. I had an updated MRI about three weeks ago and my back has gotten worse; I now also have a renal cyst from all the medication I have had to take, just to ease the pain. Over the past two weeks, the Company have suddenly decided that they want to settle, but wants to give me $50,000, while the surgery costs $75,000, not to mention the thousands I have spent on treatment, medication, MRI and the pain and suffering. It is my prayer, and I seek your agreement, that the matter is resolved today and I will be able to get the needed surgery, before I am paralyzed. I thank you and bless you in Jesus' precious name. Thanks again.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 09:43 AM by admin.)
03-02-2010 05:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,246
Joined: Jan 2010
Post: #2
RE: Court Case

Loving Father, please provide for justice to be done in this court case and for this person to receive the medical care they need. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen.
03-02-2010 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.