Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for Healing: Health & Relationship
Author Message
Chozen808
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for Healing: Health & Relationship

Now that I'm back home in PA with my Ex-husband and children I'm content but not at peace. It's a daily struggle because the mental and psychological abuse is still there. It's such a love/hate relationship it's insane. I know I'm partly to blame. I'm looking for spiritual guidance. I'm out of options. I'm so weary. I'm so tired of running but I have nowhere else to go, no one else to turn too. I don't know what to do. My health is deteriorating fast. I suffer everyday in excruciating pain. It takes me hours before I am able to move and get motivated. I hate it. It's not me. I hadn't seen my doctor in 3 months so I am grateful that the ex does provide that security for me. I have been to the doctor, Praise God. I'm on medication but nothing working I'm only getting worse. Could you please lift me up before the Lord that the source of my pain and agony may be found and my problem resolved. Mahalo Nui (Thank you) and God bless.
02-14-2010 09:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bountyhunter Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 436
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for Healing: Health & Relationship

May God guide you to the resources which will help you move forward in your life. amen
02-14-2010 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Anita Ugran
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for Healing: Health & Relationship

My dear sister, here is your medicine which is a cure for all sickness and pain and agony both mentally and physically. It is the word of God. Prov chapter 3:8, 4:22 says-It will be health to your flesh and strength to your bones, and they are life to those who find them and health to all their flesh. Lord Jesus is our word of God manifested in flesh. Dont worry my sister Jesus had gone thorugh all these paths and He knows your frame and surely there is an end and your hope is not cut off. Keep your mind on the bible and read it like a treasure,love letter speak to Him not like a routine prayer but as to a friend and lover and husband, just cast your burdens on Him and tell Him that you need Him only in your life, everything will fall in place for you. He who did not spare His own Son and offered Himself for us, will He not give all this to you?.Surely He will.

Lord i pray that this sister will find solace in You as You alone are her comforter. Help her to regain all those blessings and happy days that she had lost and bring her back from captivity. Refresh her mind and body and bring that healing and health that which You have purchased on the cross in to her physical and emotional areas and deliver her. Forgive her of any sin knowingly or unknowingly and heal her, forgiveness and healing goes hand in hand. Lord i speak Your deliverance and remove and cancel all curses and spell that has bound her in the Mighty delivering name of Jesus. Lord Gal 3:13 says Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree, what You bore on the cross, Lord this sister need not bear it. Lord be Thou moved with compassion and embrace her. In Jesus Mighty name. Amen.
02-14-2010 09:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Prayer for Healing: Health & Relationship

lord! please set this person free from this problems...give peace to this person & family.bless this person with good health,wealth.in JESUS name i pray amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
02-15-2010 12:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #5
RE: Prayer for Healing: Health & Relationship

Lord, ease the burden's of this family. Please heal all the hurts that have been done. PLease heal this person of the pain and sickness that is upon them. Lord, please draw them close to You. In Your wonderful name,Jesus.Amen.
02-15-2010 05:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.