Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for me for the Case to win..!!..
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray for me for the Case to win..!!..

I am facing a false Case this thursday(9/24/09).Can you please for me to win that case.

Matt
09-21-2009 10:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #2
RE: Pray for me for the Case to win..!!..

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I LIFT UP MATT TO YOU THIS IS YOUR SON LORD ..RIGHT NOW I LOOSEN CONFUSION INTO HIS ENEMIES CAMP THAT NO TESTIMONY OF HIS WILL MAKE ANY SENSE AND THE HEAD OF MATT WILL BE LIFTED UP LOOSEN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH IN JESUS NAME AND I THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE THE GLORY AND LIFTER OF OUR HEAD AND VINDIGATION IS OF YOU...Warrior
LET THE LIAR LEAVE WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS!!!!Warrior
Bless
09-21-2009 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.