Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Employment, etc.
Author Message
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #1
Employment, etc.

Dear Lord,

God, first and foremost, thank You so much for sustaining me during this desperate time in my life with me being unemployed, having health issues, and being all alone. Heal me, Dear Lord! I love and appreciate You so greatly! You are my best friend!

I also thank you for leading me to this site as I have met wonderful God fearing people who love and believe in You. I am blessed to be able to pray for them and I appreciate their prayers for me!

Please Lord, send me a meaningful, permanent job where I am able to share Your word. One where I will make a difference. One that will pay well so that I can build up my lost savings being unemployed and one with good benefits. As you know, I am signed up with temp agencies, but all they offer is clerical work and I have so much more to offer! I want to own my own home and I want a partner in my life. I do not know where to turn and I need You badly! God, please hear my prayers and bless me! I am so tired! I thank You so very much!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Amen
07-03-2009 07:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #2
RE: Employment, etc.

My DEar Lord, I come to you with this request for Cheryl. I ask taht you supply her with a job of her dreams...one taht she finds fullfilling, interesting and where you can be glorified. Lord, you have told us to ask you for these things, and that we are doing..I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
07-03-2009 08:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Employment, etc.

Lord please help Cheryl to find the perfect full time job for her with good salary and benefits, also heal her soon so she can start going on interviews. You see how lonely she is so send her a good man into her life that will love her and respect her for who she is, as well as her him. May they both make you the cornerstone of their life and marriage so they can have a happy marriage standing on solid ground. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious name giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
8 The Lord will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.
07-03-2009 10:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #4
RE: Employment, etc.

Dear Lord,
I praise you for being our Almighty God, Our Father who is just and showers us with Divine Love and blessings. I love you with all of my heart Dear Lord. I ask you to bless Cheryl with the job she has always desired. May this job meet all of her needs and more--now. I praise you and thank you for taking care of this for Cheryl. For you are the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever. In Jesus name--our saviour--I pray. Amen.
07-03-2009 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.