Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Request prayers for peace
Author Message
Savina
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Request prayers for peace

I request prayers for my to-be-husband who over a small fight is giving up his bright prospects in a well-known firm. He is so angry with me that to teach me a lesson he is giving up a job that the Lord has blessed him with. Please pray for peace in our relationship. Please pray that the Most Holy Spirit endow him with it gifts and fruits and may be come back to the Lord Jesus Christ.
06-01-2009 12:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Request prayers for peace

will you give up a job over a fight? Lord, I am concern over this relationship as much as Savina worry over his maturity in dealing with issues. I pray that you help him to grow in you and that he continue to abide in you. I pray that you give him the wisdom in making decision and he continue to act for your glory and in accordance to your will.In Jesus name I pray Amen!
06-01-2009 03:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Request prayers for peace

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Savina.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Savina! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-13-2013 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.