Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for my husband
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for my husband

Father God, I plead the blood of Jesus
-Over my husband's body, soul and spirit
-Over husband's thoughts, imagination and perception
-Over husband's computer, bank accounts, cellphone, social media, tablet, email, all forms over the internet.
-Over husband's desires
-Over our memories
-Over our marriage and over our family
Thank you ABBA, Father for breaking off cheating and infidelity!

I decree and declare that there will be no other woman in our marriage from this time forth and forevermore. Remove GJW from my husband's life right now in Jesus name! I bind cheating, lust, infidelity, adultery, the lust of flesh, the pride of life, dishonesty, and the lust of the eyes off my husband and off our marriage RIGHT NOW in Jesus name!

I forbid my husband's brain to think thoughts of GJW, cheating, dishonesty, infidelity, fornication and lust. I ask that you would break if off him right now in Jesus name!
08-14-2023 03:54 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for my husband

Jesus I come in agreement with the prayer request above, bind this husband with love and desire for only his wife.
Have him come repented on bended knees to you, and show his wife he is a new creation in you. Give her the wisdom and the strength she needs to forgive him as you forgive us. In Your mighty name Jesus I pray.
08-14-2023 05:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.