Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Family and myself
|
| Author |
Message |
alexaloftis76
Unregistered
|
Family and myself
I pray for myself that I have a clear and sound mind, for my grandmother Verna that God keeps working on her heart so that she learns to forgive people of her past and herself as well too and also she leans on God more so she can become the Christian he wants her to become. That God works on my cousins and my aunts and uncles that he keeps working on their hearts and also love the life he wants them to live.
|
|
| 07-13-2021 07:47 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Family and myself
Jesus have your perfect will be done in the life of the person who posted this prayer request, and in Vera's heart and life. In you merciful name I pray amen.
|
|
| 07-15-2021 06:18 AM |
|