Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Walked away
Author Message
SpiritFilled Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 2021
Post: #1
Walked away

Abba, Lord Jesus, I confess I walked away from my relationship with you, I confess I have placed others before you, I have no been intentional in my relationship with you, I confess I have grasping in the dark for so long, abba I have not been able to make a decision, or set my mind on eternity, Jesus for so long it has drained my joy, peace of mind father I believe you in your word you have told me to confess my sins and you are faithful to cleanse me justify me adds by faith I recieve your forgiveness and the blood of Jesus to purify, cleanse me, father I ask you have mercy on me and to restore the joy of my salvation I ask in Jesus name to fill me a fresh with your Holy Spirit, with your power, presence to enable me to take thoughts captive, to set my focus on Jesus, to praise you with my whole heart mind body soul, enable me with your power to make decisions that honor and glorify your holy name I thank you for all your tender mercies, how you have saved me time and again from myself, protection, provision, healing, deliverance, abba I ask you in Jesus name to save my children’s souls, Brittany josh Airel talon Kyle Andrew no matter the cost, after resurrect our family I beg in Jesus name I pray amen
06-20-2021 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Walked away

Lord Jesus may this guest be renewed in You. May joy be restored. May all this guest's children walk with You
06-20-2021 08:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Walked away

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.


In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-21-2021 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 368
Joined: Sep 2020
Post: #4
RE: Walked away

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will draw you close to Himself into a personal relationship with Himself. May God fill you with His peace and comfort.
06-25-2021 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.