Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
My sister is being evicted
|
| Author |
Message |
Mario7835
Member
  
Posts: 51
Joined: Nov 2020
|
My sister is being evicted
I just talked to my sister Veronica and she told me the landlord of her house is planning to sell it so my sister and her family have to move out . Please pray that the Lord would help them find a new place to live as soon as possible. In Jesus Name .Amen
|
|
| 12-08-2020 10:37 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: My sister is being evicted
Jesus help Veronica and her family as they need a place to live in as soon as possible. We may find it impossible to find a good place big enough in a good neighborhood that they can afford, but with you Lord nothing is impossible.
Guide her to the right place today Lord, and may they be able to live in it better and happier than they did in the old place. I pray in your mighty and merciful name, Jesus amen.
|
|
| 12-09-2020 07:51 AM |
|
Chris8
Prayer Warrior
  
Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
|
RE: My sister is being evicted
Lord I pray to help Veronica and their family to find a blessed house for them very soon. Most important I pray for helping this family to follow The Lord Jesus all of their lives.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God.
Thank You Lord
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.
In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
|
|
| 12-11-2020 04:03 AM |
|