Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
In need of car
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
In need of car

God please help me to find a good car because I am in need of a car god please bless me with the right car for me in Jesus name amen
05-05-2019 11:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: In need of car

Lord lead this person to the right car for them and send them the money needed for them to buy it. I know you can perform miracles for us who loves you when we are in real need. I pray in Jesus name amen.
05-06-2019 11:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: In need of car

Lord I come in agreement for this prayer request, and stand in agreement what your word tells us. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
05-09-2019 08:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.