Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Protection and healing
|
| Author |
Message |
Robert
Senior Member
  
Posts: 123
Joined: Jul 2016
|
Protection and healing
Lord I thank you and I praise you for your love and provisions. Father please forgive us of our sins as we forgive others. Jesus please cover my family, my dog, myself,my job, my health, my finances, my home, my car, and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please heal my body of heart failure.
Lord please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me.
Lord please deeply convict Clark of his selfishness and his lack of effort towards our friendship. We have been friends for forty five years and when he's in town he won't even come over to visit.
Lord please I need a miracle of attitude change. Ever since I was diagnosed with heart failure I don't want to even try to enjoy life. Please help me to want to live life to the fullest. Lord I see no hope in this life. I just want to be in heaven yet I'm still very healthy and could possibly live a long while. Please God help me to make new friends and get out and do things.
Lord most of all bless all of my work relationships especially with anybody I have had broken relationship with. Thank you Father for answering these prayers I ask them all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
|
|
| 08-03-2017 05:55 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Protection and healing
Don't let the enemy have the better of you Brother in Christ, allow God's love, peace, and joy come into your heart no matter what you are facing in your life. With God on our side who can be against us.
Lord help Robert to feel your peace, love, comfort, and give him strength to keep on fighting the good battle. knowing you are right there by his side. May he look up to you instead of his surrounding with faith that you will help him and protect him and hs family. Have your perfect will be done in his life, his healing, and whatever else he is facing now in is life. I pray on the wonderful name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Amen!
|
|
| 08-04-2017 04:45 PM |
|