Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Hope for the future and protection.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Hope for the future and protection.

Father, I praise you and thank you for your love and provisions. Lord, please forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord Jesus, please cover my family, my home, my dog, my job, my car, my finances, my health and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please send your angels ahead of me today to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human demonic or circumstantial.
Lord, please bless my relationships with my coworkers and my supervisors. Lord help me to be your light and your love.
Lord, please provide plenty of CNA's to watch our mental health patients all through the night.
Lord Jesus please bless my ability to pay bills and to have plenty of extra money. Father, Help me to be positive in my outlook. Jesus help me to cope with the death of my parents in positive ways.
Lord please help me to repair my house and help me to stop the ants from coming in.
Father I thank you for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen
03-23-2017 05:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Hope for the future and protection.

Lord help and comfort this family in their time of sorrow, give them your peace and strength. Have your perfect will be done in their life and situation. It's not a good place to be at in our life, but with you help we can come through it all stronger in the process. May their love and faith in you grow stronger every day. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
03-24-2017 12:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.