Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Oneness In Marriage
Author Message
Rev_John Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 240
Joined: Sep 2019
Post: #1
Oneness In Marriage

Scripture reading:Ephesians 5:25 (CEB)

Message:...Marriage is not something that just happens at the altar the day you get married, but marriage happens daily. We need to work at it. We need to nourish it.Few night ago I met a gentleman at the "Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport" We started having some random conversations. Basically he wanted information on how to be happy in marriage.Now this is not an ignorant man I was talking to. He is an attorney who lives in a magnificent home in a very prominent part in Washington DC., and has a import-export business in another country. Very intelligent, and refined gentlemen. I gave him some marriage fact to help him and clear up any confusion he might have. He assured me that he knew exactly where he was with Jesus.There are times when we get pretty beat up in our marriages. Remember the vow you took “to have and to hold, for richer or poorer, for better or worse.” These are the times that you must hold on to the vow and realize that this is the worse that you are experiencing. Stay committed and together as you whether the storm you will become one.This is one of the mysteries of the Christian life and one of the biggest mysteries of human relations. How can two people become one person?.One of the common adages about marriage is that a marriage is 50/50. There is a common thought is that if the marriage is 50/50 they are doing everything they can do to have a good marriage. Interestingly enough, however, when we look at our marriages as 50/50—each partner thinks that they are putting in 60% or more. This where many arguments in sue—each person in the couple feels like they must stand up for their rights. The 50/50 marriage is completely unbiblical.The marriage should be 100%/100%. The two are to become one. Do you put 100% into your own interests? Absolutely. The problem is that when we become married we became one with another person—and they are part of us, and we are apart of them. We have forgotten this—we think that our marriage is a living arrangement rather than a life change.Marriage is a life where we say goodbye to taking care of our needs but begin to take care of the needs of another person. The Bible teaches the wife to submit and the husband to love his wife like Christ loved the church. This is what happens when two people are one—they put the other’s needs above theirs. When we become selfish is when the problems begin. We are to be one with our spouse.

Pray with me:

Dear Father, I come to you right now because I am dealing with the challenge of the loss of my wife/husband. I ask that you bring relief from my sadness. I speak a fresh blessing in my life. Will you lessen those painful feelings and thoughts because Your Word reminds me that You are my refuge and portion and a very present help in times of trouble. Thank You Father for hearing my cry, Amen.

Healing and deliverance message

Marriages should be deep relationships between two people. We are to become one with our spouse, we are to learn their thoughts and their feelings. We are to become one. I am the divine messenger.I'm here to reveal to you what's happening in the spiritual realm making it way into your reality.It's all happening for you right now. It's your turning point. All you need to do right now is to believe and trust this positive divine DECLARATION. Use this positive divine DECLARATION as a daily practice and watch how miracles unfold in your life. All those facing marital problems is time for you to get in a full understanding with your marriage to make you feel beautiful, loved, wanted and appreciated. You want to be in love so freely. You want a mutual understanding that you both are in a mission to keep love alive. You want conversation, communication, fun and unconstitutional love.These are the things that special person in your life have to be keep doing non stop in order to keep one another happy. As i make this positive divine DECLARATION for all those facing marital problems. Right now,Everything will be so effortless and more natural in your marriage.I'm here to tell you that nothing can stop your evolution. You are growing in so many ways and there's so much to be excited about. You've no idea how quickly things change for the better once you decide you deserve the best!. Step in it, feel it, be it, you're so strong Day by day your mindset and emotions will be shifting. You are becoming who you truly are, pure greatness. Nothing can stop your evolution. Everything is okay and the more you accept that the more you see miracles happening for you. This is how your divine relationship will be.

Introduction

I'm Rev pastor John, prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies and spiritual healings. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news.Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you.Bless you , I recieved that prophetic word in Jesus name.I decree And declare that the supernatural things of God be reviled to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begains now in JESUS Name Amen.

I need to hear 1000 people giving testimonies of the positive transformation they had after reading this Say "YES" If you believe this to affirm it.
11-23-2019 07:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Oneness In Marriage

Lord in Jesus Name Thank You for Proverbs 5:18,19 and Proverbs 18:22 and for Psalms 118:17. In Jesus Name I declare I am married with my woman from The Lord when the time is right. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Jeremiah 32:17 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 33:9 and Proverbs 5:18,19 and Proverbs 18:22 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 84:11 and Luke 18:27 and Ephesians 3:20 over me about receiving my woman as my wife from The Father.
In Jesus Name Thank You Lord God Almighty because there is nothing too hard for God
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-24-2019 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.