Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Urgent Need of Prayer
Author Message
charity Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 75
Joined: Oct 2014
Post: #1
Urgent Need of Prayer

Hi Everyone! I would greatly appreciate prayers on my behalf. I am finishing a course and the teacher is giving me a hard time. I already passed except for ONE thing, and they are sitting on it. I need prayer to move this person to give me the passing grade that I already earned according to their own words. They think I am in their hands but I am in the hands of One that is even more powerful and higher than they. So I ask for prayers for that passing grade. I already ascribe all the honor and glory to God. Amen

Thank much for your prayers! Bless
03-11-2016 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Urgent Need of Prayer

Lord, please help Charity in this matter for her grade. Please soften the heart of the teacher to do the right thing. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
03-11-2016 11:10 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
charity Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 75
Joined: Oct 2014
Post: #3
RE: Urgent Need of Prayer

Thank you so much, Lord, for the passing grade the teacher gave me and how she told me that my work had been wonderful! I praise God for His goodness and the answered prayers. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
03-16-2016 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.