Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
I have recently prayed for my own death,i just simply asked GOD if I nothing to live for then just take my life away. I woke up this morning feeling the same way. but I did wake up, I know it is wrong of me but I honestly feel like I have nothing to wake up to
please pray for my heart and pray I can lean on GOD during this horrific time in my life. I need help!!
|
|
| 12-02-2015 07:44 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Heavenly Father, i understand what this person is going through for i have been there and it is a very dark place. I pray for this person you know everything about this person what he/she is going through. I pray in Jesus name that you comfort them in this very difficult time please pour out the compassionate pure everlasting love you have for this person this person has such great faith to cry out to you for help because you are way, the truth and the light. This person has a purpose in life i pray Father that you will lead this person and give directions. In your holy name we pray Amen
Please read this bible verse Deuteronomy 31:8 'The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Don't not be afraid; do not be discouraged.'
I prayed for you to walk to with Christ that you will be set free from all your struggles may you live in peace through Gods love
|
|
| 12-02-2015 08:55 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
There was a time in my life I felt like you do now. Then the Lord gave me this verse which give me hope, and I held to God's promise with all my might. He gave me more than I could had ever wanted, and made my life worth living for. I praise him every day for all he has done for me and my family.
Lord I pray you would give this person hope for a better day, for I know you can give them that and more. Help them to hang in there till you answer them, I pray this in Jesus' precious name amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
|
|
| 12-02-2015 09:29 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Praying for the Lord Jesus to encourage you, and read Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is in your midst, He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love for you, He will rejoice over you with shout of Joy. He dance over you.
|
|
| 12-02-2015 10:39 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Praying for you!
Lord be with this person reach out to them please show this person the light
|
|
| 12-02-2015 07:17 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Heavenly Father, please intervene in a way that this person sees You and knows You. I know sometimes when we are in a dark pit it's hard to recognize any good and we may feel as if You are distant. If that is the case for this person, please show them Your way. You can do all things. Thank You, Lord. Please allow this person to know how to use this experience to help others in the future for we know You never have us suffer in vain. In the name of Your blessed Son, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen
|
|
| 12-02-2015 07:40 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
you will get through this don't give up
|
|
| 12-03-2015 05:20 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Be strong Amen! Jesus is with you
|
|
| 12-03-2015 06:56 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
(12-02-2015 07:44 AM)Guest Wrote: I have recently prayed for my own death,i just simply asked GOD if I nothing to live for then just take my life away. I woke up this morning feeling the same way. but I did wake up, I know it is wrong of me but I honestly feel like I have nothing to wake up to
please pray for my heart and pray I can lean on GOD during this horrific time in my life. I need help!!
Actually, the prophet Elijah felt the same way after a victory with the worshipers of Baal. He got so discouraged by how Jezebel wanted to kill him that he left to go into hiding and prayed for death. Thankfully, the Lord did not answer his prayer. I thought this would be some practical encouragement. If you want to read up on it, it's found in 1 Kings 19. Hope this helps and that the Lord helps you through this.
|
|
| 12-03-2015 05:35 PM |
|