Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Reassurance, and prayer help needed!
Author Message
Blessedbyhisgrace Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 65
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #1
Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

I have been praying every night to the Lord, and asking for him to forgive my sins, and make me a new person. My family is getting ready to hit a time of serious turmoil. I was to blame for many of these things that went wrong, but my mother was also to blame. We went and bought material things, and ate dinner out, and blew money like it was nothing... All the while creating a bigger hole, that now we can't dig ourselves out of. I was told by the lender that holds the lean on our vehicle that it is to the point where they will pursue repossession, our telephone bill is due, our rent is due, basically all of our bills are due and all we have is not even enough for our entire rent payment. This scares me and I have faith in God, I continue to pray to him every night. I ask him for the blessing, and the ability to do correctly from here on out. I have never done this before. I have started to think that because I have not yet been baptized is the reason that maybe my prayers have not been answered. I am not sure, but I ask that you all help me in my prayers and ask the Lord to rescue me and my family from this hole that we dug, and that he continues to mold me and my sister and my mom to his will. I know he is great and is the most important thing in my life, but it is hard when you have people calling your house and threatening to take you to court and just many things above this. Please all my fellow Christians, help me pray for my family, and may you be blessed in all your needs through the one who strengthens us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. (Psalms 1:1-2)
Be Blessed In the Lord!
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2008 01:19 PM by admin.)
11-30-2008 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

Lord,

I ask that you bless this child of yours for reaching out to help others when she has so many things on her heart and mind too.

Lord, take away her burdens, and speak to her your will concerning her baptism. Help her to know that you are there, even if she does not receive the answers right away or receives them the way she wants to.

Lord, we all do things, we later regret, but your mercies are new every morning and we thank you for your grace you give us.

Bring, good christian teachers in this families life to encourage them, to guide them Lord in their current situation Lord, and above all else , help them to keep trusting and hoping in you and to cast all their care on you, for you careth for them.

In your name, I do pray.

Amen.
11-30-2008 12:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Blessedbyhisgrace Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 65
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #3
RE: Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

Thank you so much for your prayer. People like you are truly a blessing to someone like me in a bad situation, and who is looking for someone to guide them some in their journey. Your words have spoke to my heart, and I know to the Lord as well. Thank you, and may you also be blessed.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. (Psalms 1:1-2)
Be Blessed In the Lord!
11-30-2008 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
matt Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 563
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

Lord, i pray for this person and this situation. We know the thief on the cross was never baptized, and You heard his prayer. If she believes in Jesus, You hear her prayer Lord, i am convinced that is biblically true, please encourage her that You will help her with all these money and bill problems, and i can see You are doing a great work in her. Lord, getting baptized is good, and i pray she will get baptized when possible, but that also You encourage her that You hear her prayers through the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, You always responded to everyone who came to You by faith, and so we know that You are still the same God, yesterday, today and forever. Please let her keep seeing Your hand of mercy and grace in all things, because You are good. in Jesus name,amen
11-30-2008 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tjjohnson Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 125
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #5
RE: Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

Dear Lord

Help this family in their hour of need.

Show them the guidance and help they need to make it through this difficult time in their lives.

They know they have done wrong and now seek forgiveness.

Please Dear Lord keep them safe and help them with their problems

In your name I pray
Amen
12-01-2008 05:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

Lord help this family in the mess they have put themselves in, but are now repented of misusing their income. Have them learn from this and be more careful from now on with the blessings you send their way. Let them see you have forgiven them and come to their help. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious name so that you may be Glorified Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior
12-01-2008 06:32 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Blessedbyhisgrace Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 65
Joined: Nov 2008
Post: #7
RE: Reassurance, and prayer help needed!

I want to say that I am grateful and thankful for all your prayers, they are truly appreciated, and very encouraging to me and my family. May you all be blessed, by the Father. In Jesus' name I pray.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. (Psalms 1:1-2)
Be Blessed In the Lord!
12-02-2008 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.