Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage and healing
Author Message
eugene Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 691
Joined: May 2012
Post: #1
Marriage and healing

Lord, you know how desperate I am. I want to marry a woman who loves in another country, and getting a visa can be hard. I also broke my arm and need an expensive operation. Please help us for your name's sake
02-10-2015 05:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.