Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Heavy burden
|
| Author |
Message |
Crying
Unregistered
|
Heavy burden
I have been under a heavy burden due to discrimination and great persecution at work.I cry and pray everyday to God to make a way for me by transferring me out of my current boss/management or open a new door for me. Last week, I had an interview that went well. Pray with me to God in his mercy, to complete the good work he has started by aligning everything about the new job in my favour so that I get the new job.
God to remove shame and reproach from me by giving me this new job and remove me from this current place where I am not wanted and I cannot leave due to need to take care of my family.
|
|
| 04-18-2014 06:50 AM |
|