Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
RE: Family
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
RE: Family

Brothers & sisters please join in agreeance with me:

My husband & I separated July 2008 with the intent to get a divorce. He left me due to problems that I guess were just bigger than us. We are still separated and have a 2 year old child. However, this separation has caused animosity, tension, lack of communication, bitterness, anger, etc. It is almost as if we never had a friendship or as love never ever existed. We are both at odds with our in-laws. My prayer is for peace. It is that my son and I will be happy. That if it is indeed God's will for us to divorce then let His will be done, but if God does have plans for us to get back together, which I don't see then please again let His will be done! I pray for love, restoration, communication and healing to take place. I ask that God moves in my situation now because the tension and animosity is becoming unbearable. I also pray for wisdom and that He gives my estranged husband wisdom and discernment. I pray for great health. I pray that God will relieve me of my financial burden and that He will allow my writing and career to be more successful than I had ever dreamed. In all, I pray for His ever lasting peace and love! Amen
12-01-2009 11:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: RE: Family

Lord open the eyes and ears of both these people and their family to see clearly and hear the what your word has to say concerning divorce. Also may they realize the damage they are causing this innocent child in this marriage, which may destroy him/her for life. Later on they will wonder what they did wrong in raising the child, like so many other parents are asking today. Bring forgiveness, understanding, kindness, trust, fidelity, tenderness, and unite them back together with your unconditional love. Lord may they both make you the cornerstone of their life so they can stand on solid ground and not in the quicksand they are in today. Have the extended family mind their own business, and allow this couple to work things out without any interference from them. Help this couple with whatever the situation is in their life that's keeping them apart. Help this woman also with her writing and career so she can provide for her and her child. May all these be done for your Honor and Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
12-01-2009 01:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: RE: Family

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this mom and their child.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this mom and their child! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-12-2013 04:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.