Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PRAISE THE LORD
Author Message
ellesse Offline
repentant sinner
***
Registered

Posts: 64
Joined: Nov 2012
Post: #1
PRAISE THE LORD

and Holy Spirit) and I love them all with all my heart, life and soul. I will do whatever it takes to repay God for my mistakes and sins.

The Truth Does Set Us Free: I now see that it is the power of truth that befriends us to Christ so that he can help and make us all happy. Only truth can defeat the enemy, Satan, the deceiver who made me fear hell if I told the truth, knowing that the truth will set us all free to live forever in the glory of God. The devil led me to believe I’d avoid hell by hiding my sins, i.e. lying and living a lie. But now I realise Our Father loves us so much that he wants us to follow the Spirit despite the challenges and urges to do otherwise.
To the unsaved believers and all friends in Christ, I urge you to confess your sins and not to hide them. Be like a naughty child in tears of repentance and beg God on your knees to forgive you your sins. Priest VG and I were both suicidal because I hid my whoring past. This ruined his reputation, career, education & health.
After 5 years of Priest VG suffering nerve pain and depression, I .
I finally ‘came out’ as a repentant sinner to the world about my whoring past.
I hope my confessions will restore Priest VG’s reputation and give him proper credit for trying to save my soul, and guide me to accept responsibility for my own actions, be they good or bad (mistakes/sins).

I now feel I can be born again one day soon I hope and that I can be baptised in that knowledge because I now want to remain true to God, true to myself, and true to others and restore my integrity.

Please keep praying for Gods guidance to priest VG to live long & happy to serve Him, and for me to be forgiven for my sins because I still never want to go to hell. I am scared of that place as I know the Devil will lie trick and deceive us to eat our souls so God cannot win us with Him in heaven.
The Testimony of Truth, or Truth Testimony, the essence of the Testimony of Integrity is placing God at the center of one's life.
Amen. Ellesse Davis
01-17-2013 08:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eugene Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 691
Joined: May 2012
Post: #2
RE: PRAISE THE LORD

Lord Most High please grant us to show fruits of repentance & righteous living worthy of the Gospel. We need Your help to keep Your commandments so we will glorify You & so that people will glorify & praise You realizing that You live in us. Give us caring hearts when it come to our fellow servants in Christ. Stir us up to work hard for Your Kingdom & to encourage each others in all facet of our labor. Help us to build each other up. Show us ways that we can encourage each other in our struggles & comfort each others in our sufferings. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done in our lives. Your is the Kingdom, the Power, the Glory, the Praise,the Honor, the Wisdom & the Strength forever. Abba Father please hear & answer us in Yeshua (Jesus) Name, the Revealer & Mediator of Your's Will, the High Priest of the good things to come, the Way, the Truth & the Life. Amen, So be it.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 01:36 PM by eugene.)
01-18-2013 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.