Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus, once again I come to you lifting up Linda's prayer request. It is Linda's desire to have a husband who fears You, who walk in Your ways. Help her husband to see the truth of Your Word. Open up the eyes of his heart. Remove from him a heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh. I pray for your Holy Spirit to work on him on his life. Give him a sound mind and help him to be faithfull to his marriage vows. Create in him a clean heart and renew a right spirit within him. I pray that he will shun the very thought of evil , impurity, pornography, adultery, perversion, unfaithfulness from his mind and remain faithful to Linda. Help him to take charge of his spirit and to resist any temptation that comes his way. May he abhor evil and cling to what is good. I pray that he will choose Godly friends and Godly counsels that can influence him in positive ways. Let he not be a man who is unteachable Father. Surround him with Godly friends. I pray he can be a good and positive examples for his stepson and future children. I pray that he can learn self control and be a father that is worthy of respect from his family. As he goes out to provide for his family, I pray that you surround him with favor. I pray that you protect him from the devise of the wicked . Open up doors of opportunity for him Father and increase his working skills to be better in each passing day . Take foolishness out of his heart and enable him to quickly recognise error and avoid it. Open his eyes to clearly see the consequences of any negative behavior. Instruct him as he is sleeping and in the morning, may his path follow Your guidance instead of his flesh. The wisdom of this world is foolishness to You Lord. May he not buy into it. Keep him as the apple of Your eye. Hide Him under the shadow of your wings. (Psalm 17:8) / *(1 Corinthians 7:16 How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife? Corinthians 7:14 by "the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife"? For the unbelieving husband is set apart as holy to God on account of [his relationship with] the [believing] wife, and the unbelieving wife is set apart as holy to God on account of [her relationship with] the [believing] brother. For otherwise [hypothetically, i.e., without this principle of sanctification in the believer] your children are unclean, but as it is in reality, they are holy. 1st Corinthians 7:14)*
Father, in the name of Jesus, help Linda's son to overcome his feeling of rejection from other children. I pray for your healing mercy to dispel the rejection that he is feeling from other children. Help him to love You and to himself. Turn his heart of this child toward You and remove the scales from from other children's eyes to see the hurt and pain that they are causing. Thank you for the wonderful joy ahead, even though it is hard on him righ now. I ask for Your holy angels to go before Linda's son and to encamped Your holy angels around him and protect him from any harm. I pray that You fulfill his detiny that You had planned even before he was conceived in Jesus' name. Shower him Father, with all your blessings. Send others children to play with him who will need and accept him for what he is. Thank you Father that you have given Linda's son a Spirit of love and power and a sound mind. Set him free and have a fresh new outlook, new friends on his life and he will be the man who You called him to be when he grows up. He will carry the radiance of a godly man full of joy.
Father God, I know that your ears are open to my prayers for Linda. She is hurting and restless and feeling overwhelmed. Please rescue her out of this pit of hopelessness and worry. You know the tears that she cry and her sleepless nights. Take all her hurts, worries and cares. I thank you that you are not finished with Linda yet. Give her the will to choose not to be held down by a spirit of discouragement and grief. By your grace she will stand firm and trust you. Help her to remember that others are going through the same pain as she, help her to be strong in You, so that with the same comfort that you comfort her with, she will be able to comfort others. Father, you are Linda's refuge and stronghold in time of trouble. I pray that she will trust in you at all times and your praise will always be on her lips. You have not forsaken her or abandoned her. I pray that she will seek you with all of her heart. Thank you Father that you lift up the broken and that your thoughts are good toward Linda. Help her mind to stay fixed on you that she won't become disturbed or agitated or unsettled. Thank you Father that you have given Linda a Spirit of love also and power and a sound mind. She will arise from the spirit of depression. I pray that Linda will choose to lay every worries aside and to cast her cares on You. I thank you that You already delivered her out of the powers of darkness and into Your marvellous light. I pray that she will commit to live a worry free life in the name of Jesus. I pray that she lay aside all her anxieties, all her fears, all her concerns once and for all. I pray that she will not let her heart be troubled and will abide in Your Word and think on things that are lovely, true, pure and honest. Thank you Father that You are the author and finisher of her faith. Father, on behalf of Linda's prayer request to have another child, I pray that You would grant her - according to the riches of Your glory - to be strengthened with Your power and Your might through the Holy Spirit, which is within her. Because Christ dwells in her by faith, she can boldly declare that she is rooted and grounded in love in order that she may be able to comprehend what is the breadth, and the length, and the depth, and the height of the love of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, that she – as faithful believers in Christ – might be filled with all the fullness of God and all that You have for her. We thank You, Lord, and we praise You, Lord, for You, alone, give children to Linda again and experience the happiness of giving birth to another child. We thank You, Lord, that You - alone - are building and expanding her family, even as I now pray. Thank you for opening up her womb as You did for Sarah. Because Linda is heirs to Your throne also, she recieve Your gift, which is the fruit of the womb – a child from You – as her reward. We love You, Lord. We worship You, Lord. We praise Your Holy Name, for we know that whatsoever we ask of You, we receive of You because we love You and keep Your commandments. We strive to do only those things that are pleasing in Your sight. Thank You, Father, that Linda is fruitful in bearing children. Her children shall be blessed, and she shall be blessed because she fear the Lord and adhere to Your Word.
Father, please send an anointed servant to lay hands on Linda's aunt and let her recover from the bleeding in her brain in Jesus' name. I curse the root cause of this disease and declare that your healing virtue flows through Linda's aunt in Jesus' name. Father, touch her and remove the pain and heal her completely. Heal her soul and grant her hope.
God, grant Linda's brother strength and wisdom as he and ex-wife journey apart, and may they seek answers from You. Let them look deeply within their hearts and notice what You are calling them to do. As they seek love from You, transform their love to heal and bless them. Be patient, kind, and full of mercy during their separation, that they might find answers in You. God of power and might, be present with Linda's nieces as they suffer with parent's separation. Guide them and heal their broken hearts and broken relationships. Guide them to listen to each other and rebuild what has been torn apart. Let Linda's nieces journey forward in the light of Your love. Loving God, let the light of Your love shine in the lives of these nieces. Guide them to listen instead of accuse, wait instead of demand, and love instead of resent. Bless them and I plead the Blood of Jesus with fighting in body, mind, and spirit, and hold them close to you Father during this difficult time. Bring healing to Linda and her family in Jesus' name. Thank you Father that You hear us and You answer in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
AND FATHER IN THE NAME OF MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, I ASK THAT YOU BLESSED THOSE WHO HATES ME, YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE. AMEN.