Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
please pray
Author Message
qwerty123 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 9
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #1
please pray

Please pray for me i lost all faith . I dont know if there is a god. This is my last call for him please pray with me that god shows himself.i cant take it anymore i hatemy life there cant be a god to let me go through this after all i called out and cried for him. Please pray because this is my lastreach out to him
04-19-2012 08:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: please pray

Oh dear, the Holy Spirit is grieved. Jesus Christ who died for you is sad with your statements. What He did on the cross is not good enough for you and you just trampled on it. God Almighty who created you and gave you life you despise. You are blinded by the enemy because you are listening to his whispers. I know you are not saved. Would you like to have a fellowship with our Father through his son our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior? I pray for your salvation. One thing you shouldn't do is to commit the unforgiveable sin. May God have mercy on your sould.
04-19-2012 10:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #3
RE: please pray

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL SHOW YOURSELF FATHFUL TO THIS PERSON. RESTORE IN THEM TE FAITH THAT THEY ONCE HAD. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-20-2012 03:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: please pray

With a weak faith and a fearful heart, many a sinner stands before the Lord. It is not the strength of our faith, but the perfection of Christ's sacrifice that saves! No feebleness of faith, nor dimness of eye, no trembling of hand can change the efficacy of Christ's blood. The strength of our faith can add nothing to it, nor can the weakness of our faith take anything from Him. Faith (weak or strong) still reads the promise, "the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." If at times my eye is so dim that I cannot read these words, through blinding tears or bewildering trials, faith rests itself on the certain knowledge of the fact that THE PROMISE IS THERE, and the blood of Christ remains in all its power and suitableness upon the altar, unchanged and unaffected. God will open your eyes.
04-20-2012 04:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: please pray

Dear oneHeart you have faith.And you know why?Because you post this request.You know,for over three years was one man who walked and listened the Lord's teachings being near Him.And he used to have doubts about the Lord.And yes,dear one,he was an apostle!

It is very important for increase your faith,to read every day the Bible after you ask to the Lord to help you to understand what you read and to collect in your heart His words.
With Lord help and Power you may be a wonderful prayer warrior here on 24.Yes,is true because will be not your power but the Lord's Power in case you will want to do this,working with the Lord for His Kingdom.

Anyway,wanna be there for you.Therefore,anytime you want please be free to write to me about all you want.

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this person.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this person! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 01:29 AM by Chris8.)
04-21-2012 01:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #6
RE: please pray

I agree with Chris 8 and Lord I prayed his prayer. I'm in agreement and I pray for this guest that they will recieve you as Lord and Savior. Please guide them and I pray that you will comfort them,Lord with you all things are possible. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-22-2012 01:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.