Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
FAVOR W/ THE COURTS FOR THIS GODLY COUPLE!
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
FAVOR W/ THE COURTS FOR THIS GODLY COUPLE!

Heart DEAR GOD AS U HAVE GIVING ME FAVOR W/ THE COURTS I PRAY FAVOR FOR THIS GODLY COUPLE CRYING OUT FOr FAVOR W/THE COURT /JUDGE'S HEART. U KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATION & EVERY DETAIL W/THIS PLS INTERVENE & HAVE UR JUSTICE, FAVOR & MERCY WITH THEM AS U R ALSO HAVING W/ ME RITE NOW. FAVOR FAVOR FAVOR; MERCY MERCY MERCY!!!
LIKE THE INJUSTICE & PERSECUTION I HAD W/ THE SCHOOL FOR STANDING UP FOR MY RITES W/ MY GAY POTTY MOUTH INSTRUCTORS. PRAY OCR WILL TOTALLY GRANT COMPENSATION, FAVOR W/THIS & ALSO UP MY GRADES SO I CAN GET MY BA SOON SO I'LL BE ABLE TO MOVE TO BIG, BETTER HOME !NOTHING MISSING NOTHING BROKEN!! GOD WILLING...! Soapbox

Please pray im going nto see a lil home today it mite be a lil small for me but the mo fees are rite in rite location claimING A MIRACLE HEREJesus-sign

THE HOME IM WAITING ON NOW IS LARGER W/ALL AMENITIES BUT THERE'S SOME WORK TO BE DONE W/ THEM & THE FEES R ALOT HIER WHAT DO I DO WHERE DO U WANT ME LORD?? NEED TO BE CLOSE TO MY LOST FAMILY SOON! Is. 54:17 Amen
06-29-2011 02:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: FAVOR W/ THE COURTS FOR THIS GODLY COUPLE!

Lord have your perfect will be done in their life, health, and this situation they are facing. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Warrior
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way. Amen
06-29-2011 08:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.