Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
For LOVE! For the romantics out there...
Author Message
Moonchild7 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: May 2011
Post: #1
For LOVE! For the romantics out there...

Hello Everyone!

I have had a difficult year with the man I love. We have been together for years, but he had a very damaging childhood. Both his parents abandoned him and he has trouble really allowing his heart to be open and to show and accept love, even though he says he loves me. There have been many challenges and we separated for a time this year. I have been with him for years and love him with all my heart, but my faith has been tested...We are attempting a reconciliation but I need the power of God to heal us individually and together, so that we will not falter and hurt each other again. I have lost a lot of my trust in the relationship and in my man because of dishonesty, selfishness, and lack of communication and respect. He has also not proposed after several years and says he has a lot of fear about marriage.

Please pray with me that my relationship with the man I love be healed and renewed in love,trust,intimacy, and easy communication everyday. Pray we will be back together in a committed, loving relationship and get married this year. Pray to rid my boyfriend of his fears, doubts, and past hurts caused by his upbringing and past. Pray with me that we will heal from all our past problems and hurts we have caused each other. Pray for a complete healing of my getting ovarian tumors, and for my love to be fertile and that we conceive a child with no problems at all.

Thank you all! Be blessed!
05-01-2011 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.