Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Illness in our family
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Illness in our family

My husband was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis almost two years ago and feels the effects almost every day. I was informed by a doctor two weeks ago that i must lose about 150 lbs or face serious health issues. Our beloved beagle is currently being tested for a life-threatening disease. I am heartbroken that both my husband and our dog (who is like our child since we haven't yet been blessed with children of our own) are facing such problems, and I'm scared for myself, too. Please pray for our family.
03-09-2011 07:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Illness in our family

Lord I do not understand why when it rains in our lives it pours. There is a reason beyond our comprenshion. Lord would you give a remission to this husband and help this wife to lose weight. It is a hard task Lord but with you we can do all things. I pray for the best current medical care to be provided for this husband and their beloved pet as well. Help them to stay strong and hold on. In Jesus name I pray.
03-10-2011 07:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Illness in our family

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-09-2012 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.