Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage Restoration
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage Restoration

My husband received his divorce and has not spoken to me for a long time. I pray for the Lord to speak loudly and supernaturally to my husband to turn his heart back to the Lord. I pray my husband will love me as a husband should love his wife and have a desire to work on our marriage and come back to our family. I pray for communication to be restored and my marriage healed. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
01-13-2011 07:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Marriage Restoration

Father!!! please restore this marriage & help them to bring glory to you in Jesus name amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
01-13-2011 08:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
missmamee Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 42
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #3
RE: Marriage Restoration

Guest Wrote:My husband received his divorce and has not spoken to me for a long time. I pray for the Lord to speak loudly and supernaturally to my husband to turn his heart back to the Lord. I pray my husband will love me as a husband should love his wife and have a desire to work on our marriage and come back to our family. I pray for communication to be restored and my marriage healed. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
01-13-2011 08:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
missmamee Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 42
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #4
RE: Marriage Restoration

Father God in the name of your darling Son Jesus Christ I lift up this dear sister. You know her heart and her heart's desire. You also know what is best for us. I pray in the name of Jesus that you will heal her heart and that she would submit her will and desire to you that your will may be done in this situation. Father you made us and you made us with a desire to love and be loved. You told us to guard our hearts with all diligence. You also told us seek you first and your righteousness and all that we need you would supply. Heart issues always cause distress and anxiety and you told us in your Word to cast our cares on you for you care for us. You also told us Lord to be anxious for nothing but in all things by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let our request be known unto you. Father you are the same yesterday, today and forever, and as you have been a husband for me, be a husband for her in the absence of her husband. If it your will that reconciliation would take place, you be glorified in it, that the blessing of reconciliation would make their lives rich and add no sorrow. Your name be praised in hearing and answering this prayer I pray on the behalf of this sister and her family in Jesus name. AMEN.
01-13-2011 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
pamela123 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 2011
Post: #5
RE: Marriage Restoration

I am praying for your hearts and marriage. The potential of divorce is scary. I ask that you be blessed with love and your husband work on the marriage. I pray that this desire come from his heart.
01-13-2011 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #6
RE: Marriage Restoration

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-12-2012 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.