Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please help :(
Author Message
Annonymus
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please help :(

Blessings,

My heart hurts so much. I am gay, I dont want to be gay, I serve God and live for him. This is killing me, it's like living in a world with no air. Please pray for me. I want to change, i want to serve Jesus complete.
I beg you.
I need help.
05-02-2008 06:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Etta Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #2
RE: Please help :(

God is not willing that anyone should perish. He wants us to come to the full knowledge of Him. You cannot do this within yourself, don’t look at your weakness nor to your strength . Go forth and be strong in the power of His might. Eph 6:10-18
For without Him we can do nothing. You must find new friends that can help you, pray with you . 2Cr 6:17 2Cr 6:18
I will pray for you.Heart
05-02-2008 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #3
RE: Please help :(

FATHER CLEAN THIS YOUNG MAN UP AND BRING HIM THE DELIVERENCE HE So desparetly needs..I also ask Father that YOU WOULD SEND YOUR CHOSEN WORKERS TO HIM ..IN JESUS NAME...bring him to the man you created him toRead-bible be
05-02-2008 09:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.