Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for Sell of Home
Author Message
JLittleFloater
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for Sell of Home

I currently have my home on the market and would like to sell it by Friday, Apri 30, 2010 in order to get a $6500 tax break, which would be of much needed help to me. The house is in good shape with nice landscaping, but I can't seem to find the right buyer. I would like to move closer to my family and friends and have a home in mind that I believe I would be very happy in. Please pray that I find this special buyer, who will also find happiness in my current house, and will make an offer and sign a contract with me by this Friday, April 30th, 2010. Thank you so much for your prayers.
04-26-2010 11:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for Sell of Home

Father , your will be done in jesus name
04-26-2010 02:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.