Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
job
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
job

Please pray for my husband to find a job
03-02-2010 08:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bountyhunter Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 436
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: job

I pray that he and all others who need work will find jobs.
03-03-2010 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lopa Sheth
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: job

Dear All, I have too many comitments toward my mum,my nieces,my own family and to start a new life in our family. I have applied for a job in Dubai, i desperately need this job. I would really request all righteous souls to pray for me. Prayers of righteous is always heard.
03-03-2010 12:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: job

Lord, please help all of those who are in need. Bless them all to find jobs. Let them all be able to provide for their families.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
03-03-2010 06:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.