Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please Help
Author Message
Lori
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please Help

Please pray that our family is able to make some money. Our business is going under, we are late on all of our bills. We have already had to work to save the hose and car from repossesion. I am looking for a job and cannot find one. My husband works all that his employer will allow him to. We have three kids and no means of buying Christmas for them this year. We prayed and prayed that our dog was pregnant so we could sell pups, but it seems that she is not. We feel as if we just keep getting knocked down everytime we turn around. My husband and I are fighting. I feel as if my faith is slipping away from me. Please pray for money, faith and understanding of God's will. Thank you.
10-25-2007 07:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Sudhaa Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 391
Joined: Feb 2008
Post: #2
RE: Please Help

Beloved Father in heaven, restore their faith, heed their prayers and answer them. I pray for your favors and miracles in their life. I pray for this in your name.
Amen

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
Mark 11:24
02-25-2008 11:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Please Help

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-13-2012 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.