Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

My ex husband is VERY WEALTHY and has the BEST family law attorney in the state. I am working very hard, but at the moment am struggling financially. At the moment he has more time with my daughter and more legal custody! I am an excellent mother, he drinks and drives with her in the car and was just release off of probation for drunk driving and smokes pot. The judicial system is a mess! Just because of who his attorney is he gets away with it!. My daughter does not want to be with him, he has a very bad temper everyday. He promised me he would never pay a dollar for child support, that is why he wants her with him, you can tell by the horrible way he treats her. I have $150.00 dollar a month attorney, that says nobody ever seems to win against my ex's attorney?? What about the court looking at the facts, they just turn there head and acts like it doesn't matter. Well, my daughter does! Just last weekend he was driving in the car with her and she texted me! I called the police they could not locate the vehicle and said they didn't have time to wait at his house for him!! He was very drunk and driving with her and they asked me if there is a custody situation,, what does it matter, he was drinking and driving with my daughter in the car! I am so angry I want to scream! I spoke with my attorney today he said it would take a while, but he would try and get a new judge and new GAL that cared and that would listen, he said this is o wrong but that he sees this all the time. This holiday weekend he is taking my daughter and some of his drinking friends on a float trip, I am so worried!!!! I am so concerned for her safety!!!! I just want him to get caught, but I want my daughter to be safe and to be able to come home with me and be raised in this christian home that she loves. She calls and texts me all the time and she crying for me. I want her to have a good relationship with her Dad, but he needs help first and she is not safe with him at this point in his life. I am trying to hold onto Proverbs 3:5-6 But Ricki (my daughter) and I need a miracle!!! Because my ex's money and attorney aren"t going anywhere. We need divine intervention, we need the miracle working blood of Jesus to to protect my daughter and deliver her back home to me! I apologize for the rambling, it is just that I am so upset and worried for her. I am trying to trust God, but I am sinning and falling short. PLEASE DON"T FORGET TO PRAY FOR RICKI AND THIS SITUATION.
Thank You
05-20-2009 07:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: 13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

Oh Heavenly Father I pray that you listen to the pleas of this concern mother. Dear Lord help her and keep her daughter Ricki safe from all harm. Put your guardian angels around her daughter and give this mother the strength to see them through this situation. Please Lord you are more powerful and able than any manmade law, bring out truth in court and may all involve see who is in the wrong, and what is best for this child of your. Deliver this man from all his addictions and may he himself see the daughter is better with the mother. May he give her over without anymore fights, and also give for her child support. May your will be done for all involved I ask and thank you in advance in Jesus Precious Name, and give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen! Warrior

Please pray psalm 91 over your daughter every day, and read some of the other psalms they can help to give you hope and strength as you wait on the Lord, and evey time before you go to court.
05-20-2009 07:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: 13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-10-2012 02:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 874
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #4
RE: 13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

Praying in a supernatural prayer language for your daughter (Acts 2:4).
05-10-2012 02:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
SavingGrace Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: May 2012
Post: #5
RE: 13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

I havent prayed in a very long time! In fact i found this website in a desperate search for my own prayers! However, i read your post and i will pray for your daughter and you! My only request is that you pray for me and my son! We are going through the same exact thing! He smokes drinks annd abuses my son! My son refuses to go with him. But just like you said our screwed up judicial system keeps giving him more time! GAL is worthless! Find out who pays for GAL mine gets her paycheck from a program called fathers initiative! Ha! Any wonder why she listens to my ex more than my son!!!!! We need an intervention! A miracle from God himself! Thats what i will pray for you and your daughter! I am so sorry our children have to suffer because of these awful men! If you ever need to talk i am here!



mquote]
(05-20-2009 07:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  My ex husband is VERY WEALTHY and has the BEST family law attorney in the state. I am working very hard, but at the moment am struggling financially. At the moment he has more time with my daughter and more legal custody! I am an excellent mother, he drinks and drives with her in the car and was just release off of probation for drunk driving and smokes pot. The judicial system is a mess! Just because of who his attorney is he gets away with it!. My daughter does not want to be with him, he has a very bad temper everyday. He promised me he would never pay a dollar for child support, that is why he wants her with him, you can tell by the horrible way he treats her. I have $150.00 dollar a month attorney, that says nobody ever seems to win against my ex's attorney?? What about the court looking at the facts, they just turn there head and acts like it doesn't matter. Well, my daughter does! Just last weekend he was driving in the car with her and she texted me! I called the police they could not locate the vehicle and said they didn't have time to wait at his house for him!! He was very drunk and driving with her and they asked me if there is a custody situation,, what does it matter, he was drinking and driving with my daughter in the car! I am so angry I want to scream! I spoke with my attorney today he said it would take a while, but he would try and get a new judge and new GAL that cared and that would listen, he said this is o wrong but that he sees this all the time. This holiday weekend he is taking my daughter and some of his drinking friends on a float trip, I am so worried!!!! I am so concerned for her safety!!!! I just want him to get caught, but I want my daughter to be safe and to be able to come home with me and be raised in this christian home that she loves. She calls and texts me all the time and she crying for me. I want her to have a good relationship with her Dad, but he needs help first and she is not safe with him at this point in his life. I am trying to hold onto Proverbs 3:5-6 But Ricki (my daughter) and I need a miracle!!! Because my ex's money and attorney aren"t going anywhere. We need divine intervention, we need the miracle working blood of Jesus to to protect my daughter and deliver her back home to me! I apologize for the rambling, it is just that I am so upset and worried for her. I am trying to trust God, but I am sinning and falling short. PLEASE DON"T FORGET TO PRAY FOR RICKI AND THIS SITUATION.
Thank You
[/amquote]
05-10-2012 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
angelsmercy26 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 21
Joined: May 2012
Post: #6
RE: 13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

Dear Lord, please grant your child clarity and guidance as she endures this situation, to counteract, outsmart, and conquer any obstacles in her way of gaining custody of her daughter.Please wrap Ricki in you protective loving care. Surround her with angels, Lord, so she will be free from all harm. In your son Jesus' name I pray, amen.
05-10-2012 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 874
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #7
RE: 13 year old daughter (Ricki) safety & custody

Continuing to pray for both situations...
05-11-2012 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.