Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage problems
Author Message
george
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage problems

My marriage was happend recently. I came back after 30 days leave to dubai and my wife is

in kerala.now our relation ship is very bad..only the problem with communication..

she is very reserved type and very very sensitive type..she misunderstands each words

.the bad side is pessimism.she brought up in a situation where she got

over caring from parents..so she is still in that world and not ready to accept new situation.

she is good but the worst side is negative thinking and misunderstanding.

she is dragging the things to a separation level..can we get a peaceful life..kindly pray for me.. because i am depressed.

I was just searching internet with my broken heart then i happend to see your email and justsending as a request.please remember in your personal prayers to reduce my stress

and depression

george

uae
04-21-2009 10:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ashley Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 63
Joined: Apr 2009
Post: #2
RE: Marriage problems

Dear Lord, we bring with us into each new day the memories of the past. Sometimes stress and separation from the ones we love can cause us additional grief. Please heal this situation. Please allow this couple to reunite and deal with their emotional scars and depression. Please provide victory instead of defeat.
04-23-2009 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #3
RE: Marriage problems

Father, I come to you as humble as I know how. Please Father, touch this couple in a mighty way. Allow them to come under subjection to you. Allow them to feel your presence in their marriage. Father we know that satan is the author of confusion. But, You are the author and finisher of our faith. Let them have faith in your healing power Lord. Let them know that they must wait on You. They must put you first in everything that they do. Let them feel a rejuvinated marriage, filled with Your spirit. You are love Father. Touch them with Your love. I ask in Jesus name. Amen!
04-24-2009 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
IrisCM Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 207
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #4
RE: Marriage problems

Father Jesus, I lift up George in prayer Lord. I ask that You provide comfort, forgiveness, love, peace, joy, faith, trust, wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Jesus, You are the son of God and I will never stop trusting You, Lord may Your will be done in George's life and in his wife. I ask that You restore this marriage and that You open complete communication between husband and wife. I ask that You remove all that the enemy has done and that everything is restored, in Jesus Holy name, amen.
04-24-2009 08:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #5
RE: Marriage problems

My Dear Lord, I come to you with this request, asking you to intercede, heal those areas of this relationship where they need to be, give everyone involved comfort, joy and peace, I ask this in Jesus name, Amen
04-24-2009 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.